Dane A. Schad
Dane joined Hovey Williams in 2013. His practice focuses on the preparation and prosecution of mechanical and computer related patents primarily for aerospace, agriculture, military, medical, manufacturing, and computer entertainment fields.
Dane enjoys flying airplanes and earned his private pilot certificate in 2019. He is a member of the Flying Club of Kansas City.
Prior to joining Hovey Williams, Dane worked as an engineer and inventor at the safety equipment company AES Raptor, LLC in North Kansas City, Missouri. Dane also programmed and developed applications for mobile devices.
Areas Of Practice
- Preparation and Prosecution of Mechanical and Computer Related Patents
- Missouri, 2010
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2014
- Kansas, 2015
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, Kansas City, Missouri
- Juris Doctor - 2010
- University of Missouri
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 2007
- Major: Mechanical Engineering
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Missouri Bar Association